Street Art

Hope you enjoy these pictures from an art exhibition I had the luck of catching before it left L. A. last summer. I took my son right after school and drove us to the MOCA in downtown L.A. So glad I did. Fell in love wih Keith Haring’s art even though I had seen pictures of it on the web, it was amazing seeying it right in front of my eyes. You can also see other pics from the The Crazy Five on the subways and their interpretation of Andy Warhol’s Cambell Soup Cans.
Keith Haring-NYC subway,1980’s
Keith Haring-The clean lines and color amaze me.
Wow!

Crazy Five
Andy Warhol
More Grafitti Art!

6 Comments

1. July 1, 2012 / 3:15 pm

I love Andy Warhol! What a pioneer!

2. July 1, 2012 / 6:18 pm

Yes I agree, have you ever checked out Basquiat?

3. January 4, 2018 / 5:36 pm

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely pleasant possiblity to read critical reviews from this web site. It is always very useful and as well , stuffed with amusement for me and my office acquaintances to search your website a minimum of three times in one week to read through the new tips you have. Not to mention, we are at all times impressed with all the gorgeous inspiring ideas you give. Certain 1 facts in this article are essentially the very best we have all ever had.

• Tania
      Author
      January 8, 2018 / 5:51 am

Thanks for the compliments Ula. I really appreciate your thoughts on my work. Hope you visit again soon!

4. January 8, 2018 / 6:55 pm

What i don’t understood is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you might be right now. You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

• Tania
      Author
      January 10, 2018 / 7:59 am

Thanks for you positive feedback Manuel, really appreciate it!