1. painter’s tape
2. glass container
3. glitter spray
4. string for measuring
Glitter Votive Steps:
1. Use a piece of string to measure around the glass, so that they will be evenly spray painted.Tie a knot around the string to use for the rest of the glass containers.
2. Use painter’s tape to cover the top half of the glass container you want to leave clear. Then remove string. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all votives to be painted.
3. Make sure you shake the glitter spray well before spraying glass, and spray a few times away from the glass before spraying directly on it.
4. Spray the glitter at least 6 to 8 inches from the glass.
5. Let the sprayed glass dry for about an hour to make sure it dries completely.